Veko - Goclin antibiotic
This item requires a valid prescription from veterinarian for purchase
One of the best suited medicines to treat superficial and deep pyoderma associated with Staphylococcus intermedius, with less side effects.
Flavoured chewable tablets to increase palatability
Can be used in deep wounds, abscess, dental infections, babesiosis and neosporosis associated with Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp (except Streptococcus faecalis), Bacteroides spp, Fusobacterium necrophorum, and Clostridium perfringens. For the treatment of osteomyelitis, caused by Staphylococcus aureus. How it Works: The active ingredient Clindamycin is a bacterial protein synthesis inhibitor. It inhibits ribosomal translocation by binding to the 50S rRNA of the large bacterial ribosome subunit. caution: Antibiotics can cause diarrhea. If the diarrhea is watery or has blood in it, call your veterinarian. Do not use any medication to stop the diarrhea unless instructed by your veterinarian. What happens if I miss giving a dose: Give the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and give the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not give a double dose of the medication.
What should I discuss with my veterinarian before giving Clindamycin to my pet:
Do not use this medication if your pet is allergic to clindamycin or lincomycin (Bactramycin, L-Mycin,
- Clindamycin hydrochloride IP equivalent to 300 mg
- Effectively treats a wide variety of bacterial infections
- Treats soft tissue infections
- Treats bone infections
- One of the best suited medicines to treat superficial and deep pyoderma associated with Staphylococcus intermedius, with less side effects.
- Flavoured chewable tablets to increase palatability
Directions For Use:
- Use only under vet guidance
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Not for human use
- For animal treatment only
- For external application only
- Product Name: Goclin 300 Mg
- Product Type: Allopathic Tablet
- Net Quantity: 1 unit
- Net Weight: 300 mg
- Shelf Life: 24 months of the date of manufacture
- Brand Name: Veko Care
- Name of packaging: Veko care
- Manufacturer and marketed by: Veko Care Pvt. Ltd., E-48 & 49, MIDC, Ranjangaon, Industrial Park, Dist-Pune. Maharashtra, India.
- Country of Origin: India
We provide free delivery for order values of Rs. 499 and above across India.The dispatch time is 24-48 Hrs.The delivery time ranges between 3-5 days after dispatch depending on where you are located. This time frame might be affected due to public holidays, natural calamities & other unavoidable circumstances.You shall receive a confirmation email of your order and another email from us after your order is dispatched containing tracking information.
Veko - Goclin antibiotic