Bayer - Bayrocin 1L
Enrofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used in veterinary medicine to treat animals afflicted with certain bacterial infections. This drug belongs to a class of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones and is not effective against infections caused by viruses, fungi or parasites.
- Enrofloxacin (10.0 %)
- Enrofloxacin is also used in most exotic animal species because of its safety and activity against a wide variety of pathogens.
- Indicated as supportive therapy for the treatment of: Non-specific anorexia, emaciation, debility, anemia, stunted growth Supplement for Vitamin B complex deficiencies Parasitic anemia, Immature development of Bulls, Rams etc. as supplementary & supportive therapy Hepatitis, Liver disorders, Jaundice
Directions for Use:
- Read the lable carefully and before use
- or as a directed by physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store as per health care professional or label instruction
- Read the label carefully before using
- Store in room temperature
- Not for human, animal use only
- Product Name: Bayer Bayrocin 1 Litter
- Product Type: Antibiotic
- Net Quantity: 1 unit
- Net Weight: 1 ltr
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Brand Name: Bayrocin
- Manufacturing: Bayer Animal Health GmbH, D-51368 Leverkusen, Germany.
- Marketing by: Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. (Now Elanco) Bayer House, Central Avenue, Hiranandani Estate, Thane 400607.
- Country of Origin: Germany
We provide free delivery for order values of Rs. 499 and above across India.The dispatch time is 24-48 Hrs.The delivery time ranges between 3-5 days after dispatch depending on where you are located. This time frame might be affected due to public holidays, natural calamities & other unavoidable circumstances.You shall receive a confirmation email of your order and another email from us after your order is dispatched containing tracking information.
Bayer - Bayrocin 1L